Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: November 12, 2021
We're looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse,
working in the Healthcare Systems & Services
industry in Youngstown, Ohio, United States.
- Document patients’ medical history accurately.
- Take and record measurements of vital signs.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress,
side-effects of medications, etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output
and compose patient charts.
- Assist ailing patients in activities of daily living.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas, etc.,
clean and dress wounds, and assist with other basic medical care
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice,
comfort, and release instructions.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must possess a current license as an LPN in the state in which
the center is located.
- Must have at least 1 year bed side experience in Long Term Care
setting for skilled nursing facilities.
- Point Click Care experience preferred.
Keywords: Bridgeway, Cleveland Heights , Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!